Saturday, April 27, 2013

The GoPro Series: Raptor 660R pt.1

Thanks to my awesome girlfriend I get to record this summer with my GoPro Hero 3 White Edition. I must say i'm impressed with the quality and the simplicity. The easy ability to attach it to almost anything spawns creative ways to use it. GoPro Cineform Studio was a nice touch for new users. Woodman Labs really out did themselves and I am a happy fan.

As for what I use my GoPro for well take a look...







That's what I have been up to photo wise. 

As for video, which is the best feature, I have posted one video on YouTube so far but there is far more planned. This video is basically a test since I can't attach the GoPro to what I want yet. 


The first on the Raptor is me and damn do I look like a noob. I about flipped it on the turn. The second is the owner, my cousin, and he heads off by himself for a little fun with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment