Friday, April 19, 2013

Don't listen to Mr. Cheezle, Just Lose It!

The name Mr. Cheezle is from "Grandma's Boy". I guess I had just got through watching it or something but the name stuck. The music I chose for this video is "Just Lose It" by Eminem. Hard to say why but it must have been the solid beat. This video was edited way better, but somehow lacked the power to keep your attention. As of right now, it has a pathetic 3 views since being posted. Having said that, I put a lot of work into it. The timing was spot on and the crazy Peewee Herman voice Eminem does was synced very well with the clips. Plus, its hard to see at full speed but I managed 3 kills with one plasma grenade. Overall I feel happy about this one and hope you do to. Give it a try and please "Like or Subscribe"


Special note: This was the first video I did a custom icon for and that has helped me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment